Our nucs are sold out for 2017 season.
5-frame nucs. Bee stock is a mix of Buckfast, VSH carniolan and Pol-line strains (un-marked queens). All bees come from our parent colonies and have been inspected by Massachusetts, New York and/or Georgia Apiary inspectors. 60% of frames are new comb, less than 1year old. Minimum of 3 frames sealed brood (avg. 4), all 5 frames drawn out. No frame exchange. All Nucs are treated with Fumagilin for Nosema. Nucs come in the Jester plastic corrugated boxes that are re-usable.
We stand behind every nuc we sell, and if you are not happy with the bees upon opening/installation of the Nuc, you can return them to us for a full refund. This Guarantee only applies to customers picking up bees at our Holliston location. Please have your equipment ready at least one week prior to our estimated delivery date in the advent that the bees are ready earlier.
PICK-UP DATE: Tentative date is May 6, 2017. To check for pick-up updates go to this link: http://bostonhoneycompany.com/Nucs-bees-for-sale_b_15.html
PICK-UP LOCATION: 229 Lowland St., Holliston, MA 01746
PICK-UP TIME: 8 AM - NOON
WE DO NOT SHIP NUCS (BEES). WE DO NOT SELL BEE PACKAGES. WE DO NOT SELL QUEENS.
TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT:
- Pick-up date: Beekeeping is an outdoor activity, and it is subject to weather conditions. Therefore, a change on the pick-up date may occur (once we set the date for delivery, we will do our best to keep it). For nucs pick-up updates, please go to: http://bostonhoneycompany.com/Nucs-bees-for-sale_b_15.html
- We use sustainable mite control strategies to keep varroa numbers low; small hive beetle may be present, but will not cause harm to the bees in our climate (New England).
- Installing our Nucs into older comb or in dead-outs (unknown cause), you may be exposing the bees to brood diseases that will affect colony health, and is not the responsibility of Boston Honey Company, Inc.
- Prior to delivery, we inspect every nuc for quality and queenright. If, at installation, you find that the Nuc is queenless, or if you are not satisfied with the nuc, re-pack the 5 frames with bees in the box provided, and return to us, so we can inspect it (At INSTALLATION; NOT DAYS OR WEEKS LATER. ALSO, DO NOT SHAKE THE BEES OUT AND RETURN JUST THE FRAMES). You must call us before bringing the nuc back.
- There is a $25.00 cancellation fee.
By clicking ADD TO CART, I verify that I have read and agree with the TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT documented above.