"This moist cornbread goes great with a bowl of chili, or pot-roast. "
3/4 c milk
1/3 c Boston Honey Company MA wildflower honey
1 tbs finely chopped rosemary
1 c flour
1 c yellow cornmeal
1/4 c sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 c melted butter (let it cool before adding it to the batter)
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour an 8" baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together milk, honey, eggs, and rosemary.
3. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
4. Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
5. Add cooled melted butter and mix until combined.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 min.
NOTE: For this recipe I used a 9" round cake pan, and baked it for 20 min.