Posted by Addie Reseska on 2/28/2019 to Recipes
"This moist cornbread goes great with a bowl of chili, or pot-roast. "
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/3 c Boston Honey Company MA wildflower honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs finely chopped rosemary
- 1 c flour
- 1 c yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 c melted butter (let it cool before adding it to the batter)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour an 8" baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, honey, eggs, and rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Add cooled melted butter and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 min.